All „Train the Operator Courses“ (=TTO) have in common:
- Train the operator courses focus on actively running simulations and simulators.
- TTO-courses can be done with any simulator (no matter if pediatric or childbirth, no matter what company).
- Courses will also include other tasks the operator usually has (running A/V-systems, preparing scenarios for participants,…)
- Courses are offered for different levels of expertise and experience.
- Train the operator courses can also focus on a certain simulator, its capabilities and associated scenarios or characteristics.
- TTO-courses can focus on special challenges: for example how to start with INHOUSE-trainings.
- Maximum number of participants per group should not exceed 15 to ensure high quality of training.
- Courses can be done in your center or a partner center of amc sim-centers.
Amc sim-centers offers following TTO-courses:
- TTO basic course (introduction to simulation training, how to run simulators, how to run scenarios, wishes and needs of the trainer,…)
- TTO advanced course (fine tuning on how to operate, intro to troubleshooting and repairs, AV-debriefing systems, more scenarios,…)
- TTO-tailormade courses, adapted to your wishes and needs.