amc sim-centers trainers are consultants who not just work out new strategies with their customers but also – if requested – follow up their implementations. Take advantage and use (parts of) our best practice models. Not just your trainers can be trained in how to do trainings – also the people working behind the curtains: administrators, program directors and managers. amc sim-centers offers a variety of different courses, all of them are called Train The Management courses (TTM) and have the following in common:
- Courses are offered for different levels of expertise and experience.
- Courses will include typical challenges management and administration usually face.
- TTM-courses can focus on special challenges: for example how to start with INHOUSE-Trainings.
- Minimum course duration is two days
- Maximum number of participants per group should not exceed 7 to ensure high quality of training.
- Courses can be done in your center or a partner center of medsimgroup.
- Course language will be English (for other languages please ask): participants need to be able to take part in conversations.
- Travel expenses and dinner of the participants not included
- Course fees incuding lunches, soft drinks and coffee during the day.
Typical steps in the development of a sim center and management challenges associated to it
- Assessing your needs
- Planning the structure and designing your center
- Developmental plan (time, location, equipment, technique)
- Budget, Business plans, finance plans
- Order simulators / A/V System (best price guarantee)
- Equipment needs
- Integrating simulation into curricula
- Training your staff
- Assessment of future staff
- Curricular and scenario development
- Continuous improvement process (refer to other steps)
- Implementing new strategies
- Assessing existing centers
- Modifying processes
You can enter the line whenever you want and exit whenever you want. amc sim-centers shares the expertise with other sim centers by training commonly (worldwide) used practices which serve as a general model and by providing the necessary material needed for using these practices.
By adding existing material other centers use the end result may be a customized manual for your sim center adressing fundamental issues to efficiently operate a Center.