Our network has first-hand experience providing simulation centers with cadaveric tissue for their research and medical education needs. We can also advise on equipment, supplies and all applicable items needed in order to run a successful cadaver training session within your simulation center. Questions that we can help to answer are:
- How do I order and receive cadaveric specimens at my center?
- How do I properly handle the specimens?
- What type of paperwork is needed in order to import specimens?
- What type of equipment do I need to conduct a successful lab?
- How do I dispose of specimens when finished with the training?