Simulation management system
Running a sim center is demanding. Running a professional and fully booked sim center is even more demanding. Doing the right things at the right time, how to start professional and become even more professional are crucial points. Take advantage of existing know-how and work through those points with amc sim-centers. Some companies offer simulation management systems to keep track of your data in the center. This will become necessary once your center is getting more and more busy. We have experience with a couple of them. Just ask for more info.
- Presentations (about simulation, intro to trainings, CRM, potential customers…)
- Sim center management documents (how to run a sim center, processes in a sim center,…)
- Business plans, financial plans (to convince your shareholders)
- Requirements for sim center planning
- Curricula / courses / training concepts
- Administrative documents (participants lists, psychological safety lists, evaluations,…)
- Simulation cloud: Where to store your documents and make them available everywhere.
- Training plans for your staff (internal and external trainings, audits, certification and re-certifications,…)
- Existing processes from other centers on how to run a center and Courses
- Printables for your Center
- Certificates (certificates of attendance, certificate for special courses,…)
- Checklists (start, end of simulation training, start and end of scenarios,…)
- Handouts for participants
amc sim-centers offers courses for how to administer, manage and direct a sim center (how to work professional, convincing and efficient in the world of medical simulation).